Our job is not to create content. It is to change the world of the people who consume it.
To become a leading firm in India by executing projects with economical and state-of-the-art construction techniques, consistent quality in stipulated time with uncompromised HSE standards.BUILD RIGHT
- To present ourselves as most prominent, ethical infrastructure industry by delivering exceptional quality projects through cost effective work executions, meeting time schedules, goals and budgets.
- We pledge to establish long-lasting relationships with our customers, suppliers, subcontractors and all other professional associates by exceeding their expectations and gaining trust through our incredible performance and professionalism, integrity and honesty by every individual of the KIPL team.
- To groom a motivated, responsible work environment that encourages new ideas, innovations and growth.
DO IT RIGHT
Occupational health at KESHTHANA has a strong focus on primary prevention of hazards and is directed towards protecting the health of its employees and contractors working within its facilities.
At Keshthana, safety of its employees and contractors at work sites, projects and offices is of cardinal importance and integral to its business activities. The organization has adopted global standards and systems to provide a safe work environment.
Keshthana believes that it has a social responsibility to mitigate the impact of its business on the environment and local communities. The organization, therefore, places great significance on using naturally available resources efficiently, responsibly and safely, undertaking protection of the environment through conservation and reuse of resources. Continuous improvement of its business processes is sought to recycle and reuse waste, manage waste water streams and reduce specific energy expenditure.
DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME
We at Keshthana consistently deliver services, meeting our customer satisfaction in-time, first time and every time through innovation and continual improvement.QUALITY WITH INTEGRITY
- Work towards our motto: "Quality at all costs" and inculcating a quality culture among employees.
- Provide necessary resources to achieve required quality standards.
- T Ensure Quality /Workmanship Quality Education System (QES/WQES) training programs to employees at all levels.
- Periodic monitoring of quality standards, Analyze Failures and take Corrective actions.
- Record client feedback on quality levels delivered.
V.Radhakrishnan – Managing Director
Mr.V.Radhakrishnan, a Civil Engineer, is the founder and Managing Director of Keshthana Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.. He incorporated the company in April 2012.
He is a first generation Entrepreneur, acquiring over 25 years of extensive background and affluent experience in various sectors of construction industry. His experiences include Construction of Heavy Industrial Buildings, High Raised Residential, Institutional and Commercial Buildings, Express ways, Bridges, Marine infrastructures, Sewage Treatment Plants, Water Treatment Plants, Design and construction of IBS (Industrialized Building Systems) and Construction of vibration prevention walls and Sound barrier walls.
Prior to his entrepreneurship, he worked with leading Construction Companies in South East Asian countries (Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia). He also associated with Ramky Infrastructure Ltd, Consolidated Construction Consortium Ltd and MARG Ltd., by heading the Business Units at Regional levels in India.He is an eminent guest lecturer in Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College & Sri Ramanujar Engineering College, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Mrs.Bharathi Radhakrishnan - Director
Mrs.Bharathi Radhakrishnan is one of the Board of Directors heading HRA and F&A divisions of Keshthana Groups. She holds a Bachelor's degree (B.Sc) in Information Technology from Annamalai University and a Master's degree (M.B.A) in Business Administration from Anna University.
She is a first generation entrepreneur, gaining over 10 years of experience in Computer Hardware and Loudspeaker & Voice Coil Manufacturing Industries.
She acquires distinguished skills in Production Management, Total Quality Management Systems. Her projects on Quality Control, Productivity Improvement and Training Module Implementation are remarkable during her tenures in HCL Infosystems Ltd, Pondicherry, and Onkyo (India) Private Limited, Chennai.